Caged Steel Fighting Championship Terms & Conditions for Tickets
Physical ticket purchase for an event you can physically attend.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket older for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, or annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the Management.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in the case of the cancellation of the event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tickets must not be sold or resold without express written permission from the Promoter of the event.
- Any complaints about a ticket holder’s ability to view the event shall be made to the Promoter/Manager promptly prior to or during the event.
- Latecomers will only be admitted to the auditorium at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of the management.
- The Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alterations to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Venue Management shall be responsible for the loss or damage to personal property brought into the Venue, unless caused by the negligence of the Promoter or the Venue Management.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones, video or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the Venue.
- This ticket is valid for one admission only, Upon scanning or removal of the stub it will become invalid for re-admission.
- WARNING: Some concerts & events may contain sound levels/effects which can cause injury to your hearing.
- It is illegal to smoke in any Venue.
- Information collected via contact forms from Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat, where personal data is collected will not be share via 3rd party organisations.
- No Lead Adverts will be targeted to any minors.
Pay-per-view ticket purchase to watch events online and not physically attend
- If you have purchased the Caged Steel stream, you have access to digital content through the third party Pay-per-view Platform. Your access to and use of digital content is governed by these Terms and the Digital Content Terms.
- Pay-per-view ticket purchase to watch events online and not physically attend.
- Each pay-per-view ticket is valid for one access code only.
- Pay-per-view access code must not be shared to view the live stream by anyone other than the purchaser.
- Pay-per-view tickets must not be resold without express written permission from Caged Steel.
- You acknowledge that the Video Content is owned by or licensed to Caged Steel and Your rights to such content shall be limited to the viewing of the stream for private use.
- It is illegal to publish a purchased Caged Steel stream via any online platform that allows anyone who has not purchased the stream to view. This includes recording or taking pictures/photographs of any part of the streamed event.
- Caged Steel does not permit or condone the unauthorised reproduction or distribution of video events or other copyrighted content.
- Caged Steel reserves the right to amend or make alterations to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
- You shall be responsible for installing the necessary software in order to view the Video Content. We shall have no responsibility for the operation of or inadequacies of Your hardware or software that may hinder, slow or restrict reception to the stream.
- The quality of the display of video content may vary from device to device and can be affected by a variety of factors such as your location and the speed of your internet connection. You are responsible for ensuring that your device is capable of displaying video content in an acceptable manner for you and for all internet access costs.
- Caged Steel and this website comply with the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and already complies with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which came into effect from May 2018.
- Pay-per-view is a third-party provider, although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links. (External links are clickable text/ banner/image links to other websites. We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should, therefore, note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in the case of the cancellation of the event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- 3.Suspension and Termination
3.1 Caged Steel reserve the right to remove your access to the stream at any given time.
For the purpose of this policy, https://caged-steel.co.uk will be referred to as ‘Our Website’
Welcome to ‘Our Website’. We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by ‘Our Website’ (collectively, “Services”) (“Authorized Customers”).
Personally Identifiable Information
Refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by ‘Our Website’ is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of ‘Our Website’ except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us via the Contact Page
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
How does ‘Our Website’ use login information?
‘Our Website’ uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by going to our Data Rectification Page
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting . However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward. To opt out of Google Analytics tracking you should visit : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to delete your information.
‘Our Website’ contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.